Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show arrives at its new home Olympia London
Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show, the UK’s biggest consumer travel exhibition, takes place from 29 January – 1 February 2015 at its new venue of Olympia London and we'll be there on stand AA46.
This year’s show is set to be even more spectacular, with more than 350 exhibitors showcasing hot new destinations, trends and holiday offers. With the brand new Stanfords Travel Writers Festival presenting an incredible line-up of authors such as broadcaster and journalist Kate Adie, TV Presenter Simon Reeve, author Chris Stewart and, author and comedian Griff Rhys Jones, the show promises to be a great day out and a source of inspiration for passionate travellers.
Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show 2015 will feature a number of firsts:
• New festival created with Stanfords, the country’s leading travel book store, where visitors can meet and hear their favourite authors and speakers including Simon Armitage, Tim Moore, Richard Parks, and Levison Wood recount their travel experiences at the Stanfords Travel Writers Festival. There will also be an opportunity to buy copies of the author’s books from the ‘Signing at Stanfords’ shop and have it personally signed
• Visit USA Pavilion featuring the show’s largest selection of specialist tour operators and tourist boards including Alabama, Kansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky and more.
• 90 new exhibitors including Cox & Kings, Great Rail Journeys and Silver Sea Cruises
• More than 70 tourist boards including first-time exhibitors Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau, Nova Scotia, Turks & Caicos Islands and a host of USA destinations
• Professional photographer Steve Davey will help budding photographers perfect their skills with a two-hour masterclasses from only £30. Held in association with National Geographic Traveller, participants will learn how to use their camera more effectively and enhance their travel images.
Visitors will also be able to:
• Indulge their senses at the new Experience The World stages where visitors can discover exotic cultures, hear performances by renowned world musicians such as Diabel Cissokho, Simo Lagnawi and Son Yambu and sample unique delicacies and flavours with free tasters
• Enjoy more than 50 hours of free expert talks and presentations on over corner of the globe in two Meet the Experts Theatres.
• Receive a free, personalised consultation with expert nurses on what vaccinations they'll need for their next journey from MASTA (Medical Advisory Service for Travellers Abroad)
• See incredible images in the Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Gallery, the UK’s biggest amateur travel photography competition
• Pop to the No.1 Lounge Experience to discuss their pre-flight experience over a coffee and a treat, brought to you by No.1 Traveller
With more than 37,000 visitors over four days in 2014, Destinations is the home of travel inspiration.
Book your tickets today at www.destinationsshow.com
Advance Adult Tickets: £11
Kids go free (aged 12 and under)
Show Venue: Olympia London Hammersmith Road, Kensington, and London W14 8UX
Show Opening Times: 10:00am – 5:30pm Thursday – Sunday
To enquire about exhibiting at Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show please contact Rob.Debenham@clarionevents.com or call 020 7384 8129