Many of our holidays are tailor-made; we can adjust any element of them.
- Return economy class flights incl all airport taxes
- Shared airport shuttle transfers from Keflavik airport
- Fully escorted 3 day tour with English speaking local guide
- 2 nights accommodation in Hotel Klettur, Reykjavik with breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Hotel Katla, Vik with breakfast
- Visit to Icelandic farm with horse stables and geothermal greenhouse
- Evening lecture and hunt for the Northern Light while staying in Hotel Katla (weather dependent)
- Entrance to Eyjafjallajökull Visitor Center
- Comfort entry to the Blue Lagoon incl. bathing, use of towel, silica mud mask and first drink of choice.
Good to know
This itinerary is just a sample of what we can arrange for you; the price is a guide, giving you an indication of what this particular trip would cost.
There are a number of factors that affect the price of an itinerary though; if your budget is lower or higher than this, talk to one of our destination specialists on 020 7664 2236 about how we can tailor the trip to match your budget by adjusting elements of the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.