Many of our holidays are tailor-made; we can adjust any element of them.
- International & domestic return flights from London Heathrow - Copenhagen - Kangerlussuaq - Nuuk - Ilulissat - Copenhagen and back to the UK incl. baggage.
- Coastal ship Nuuk – Ilulissat with MS Sarfaq Ittuk (Arctic Umiaq Line
- 2 nights in a cabin at the coastal ship (private bath/toilet)
- 1 night at Hotel Kangerlussuaq with private bath/toilet
- 4 nights at Hotel Arctic (private bath/toilet)
- Full board on the coastal ship – from Saturday morning to Sunday lunch (excl. beverages)
- 1 lunch sandwich in Kangerlussuaq
- 1 welcome dinner at Restaurant Roklubben in Kangerlussuaq (excl. beverages)
- Farewell dinner at Hotel Arctic (excl. beverages)
- Food and beverages onboard the Air Greenland flight Copenhagen – Kangerlussuaq
- Guided sightseeing tours in Nuuk, Sisimiut, and Ilulissat with English-speaking local guide
- Guided hike to the old settlement Sermermiut by the Ice Fjord with English-speaking local guide
- Admission to museums
- Tour guide
- 1 x day trip to Eqi Glacier
- 1 night pre & post at 71 Nyhavn in Copenhagen in a standard room on a B&B basis
Good to know
This itinerary is just a sample of what we can arrange for you; the price is a guide, giving you an indication of what this particular trip would cost.
There are a number of factors that affect the price of an itinerary though; if your budget is lower or higher than this, talk to one of our destination specialists on 020 7664 2239 about how we can tailor the trip to match your budget by adjusting elements of the itinerary.
Terms & Conditions Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room; prices are subject to availability and possible change; normal booking conditions apply.