Visit Santa in Lapland this winter with a snowy family holiday to remember. Let Best Served Scandinavia bring you right up to Santa’s workshop to meet him and the elves, and enjoy fun Christmas activities such as a husky sledding experience, Finnish cookie-baking, reindeer visits and more.
Blankets of thick white snow cover dense fir forests at Christmas in Lapland, and the tinkling of sleigh bells is never far away. In the evening, sit by a blazing fire with a hot drink in hand, or venture outside to view the Northern Lights dancing in this Arctic escape. On our Santa holidays to Lapland, you’ll be far from the commercial bustle of many family tours – we pride ourselves on our selection of luxury accommodation that blends traditional Christmas cheer with scenic wintry landscapes and outdoor activities.
Stay in one of Finnish Lapland’s most festive hotels, where the staff provide expert outdoor excursions into the snowy landscape and excellent care for young children. Enjoy cosy log cabins or glass igloos that make the most of the wintry views, and cuisine featuring Finnish ingredients and techniques such as mushrooms and locally-sourced meat cooked over an open fire.
We invite you to stay in Santa’s Lapland for a few days, giving you a chance to properly relax and enjoy all of the included activities that come with your tour. On many departure dates, we can also offer the convenience of direct flights from London.
Guaranteed availability on many departures
- Cabins that sleep between two and six guests
- 26 rooms in the main building
- Restaurant overlooking Lake Jerisjärvi
- Two heated outdoor pools
- Traditional smoke sauna available
- A range of rooms, including family suites with private saunas and riverside cabins
- Restaurants serving international food as well as traditional fare over an open fire
- Staff that alert guests to the Northern Lights when visible, so you never miss the show
- Situated on Finland’s oldest reindeer farm nest to Torassieppi Lake
- Traditional Finnish cuisine, showcasing berries, mushrooms, local fish and meat
- Ice Bar located in the on-site Winter Village snow hotel
- Two saunas and invigorating ice pool
Santa’s Hotel Aurora, Luosto
- Spacious rooms decorated in warm wood and a cosy colour palette
- Each room has a private sauna
- Choice of a panoramic view room with fully insulated glass ceiling and walls
- Restaurant and lounge with fireplace, and an optional three-course menu that changes daily
Included reindeer excursion
Daily breakfast included
We work with airlines and hotels to ensure that your holiday package is comprehensive, but these holidays do sell out quickly, and we recommend reserving your place as early as possible.