Book with confidence
With the countries of Scandinavia and the Nordics now open to fully vaccinated UK travellers, we want you to look forward to your holiday with absolute confidence. With 15 years' experience taking clients to these regions, our team is here to look after you, and you can be safe in the knowledge that all our holidays are ATOL-protected. Below, you’ll find details of our COVID-19 cancellation and date change policies, designed to give you peace of mind when you book.
If we're unable to fulfil your holiday
While more and more destinations are opening to fully vaccinated travellers, there may still be instances where we’re unable to fulfil your holiday for the following reasons:
- The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination's international borders are closed
- Your destination will not accept arrivals from the UK
- Your destination has mandatory quarantine on arrival
In these cases, provided it is within seven days of departure, we will offer you the following options for your holiday:
- Change your dates and/or destination of travel and all monies paid to us will be credited in full to your new holiday
- A full refund of all monies paid to us within 14 days of us cancelling your holiday
If you decide to change your plans
Our Flexibility Promise – available on all holidays booked by 30th June 2022 for travel up to 30th November 2022 – means you can book your next holiday with confidence.
At times like these, we know that flexibility is key. As such, you can rest assured that, should you need to change your plans or cancel your trip more than seven days before departure, we’ll offer you the most flexible terms available to us from our suppliers – no caveats, no administration fees, no empty promises.
As no two holidays are the same, your travel specialist will let you know the terms and conditions specific to your trip at the time of booking.
Cancellation for a COVID-19 health reason
If you or a member of your party is unable to travel due to developing COVID-19 symptoms or having to self-isolate due to NHS Track and Trace, we will refund all recoverable costs. Appropriate written evidence will be required. Any non-refundable costs may be recovered via your travel insurance.
*Flexibility Promise terms and conditions:
- Flexible date changes and cancellations made more than seven days prior to departure apply to new bookings only, made between 25th January and 30th June 2022, for travel up to 30th November 2022
- For bookings made or travelled outside of these dates, our standard terms and conditions apply