Book with confidence
We understand that you may be feeling uncertain about committing to a booking at the moment. With 15 years' experience taking clients to Scandinavia and the Nordics, our team is here to look after you, and you can be safe in the knowledge that all our holidays are ATOL-protected.
With the ever-more complex set of government guidelines and restrictions surrounding travel, as well as the ever-changing advice from the FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office), our Flexibility Promise – available on all holidays booked between 1st January and 31st July 2021, for travel up to 30th November 2021 – means you can book your next holiday with confidence.
Your peace of mind
We want to give you the peace of mind to book your next holiday, knowing you can change your plans if you have to. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect travel, there may be instances where we’re unable to fulfil your holiday for the following reasons:
- FCDO advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination's international borders are closed
- Your destination will not accept arrivals from the UK
- Your destination has mandatory quarantine on arrival
In these cases, provided it is within seven days of departure, we will offer you the following options for your holiday:
- Change your dates and/or destination of travel and all monies paid to us will be credited in full to your new holiday
- If you are unable to decide your new dates and/or destination immediately, we will issue you with a Refund Credit Note (RCN), which protects all monies paid to us under the ATOL or ABTA schemes until you can decide your future travel arrangements. The RCN also provides you with the option for a full refund at a later date if you decide against booking a new holiday
- A full refund of all monies paid to us within 14 days of us cancelling your holiday
With full ATOL and ABTA protection, award-winning service and expert advice from our destination specialists, you can enjoy complete peace of mind when you book with us.
Our flexible approach
At times like these, we know that flexibility is key. As such, you can rest assured that, should you need to change your plans or cancel your trip more than seven days before departure, we’ll offer you the most flexible terms available to us from our suppliers – no caveats and no administration fees.
As no two holidays are the same, your travel specialist will let you know the terms and conditions specific to your trip at the time of booking.
Cancellation for a COVID-19 health reason
If you or a member of your party is unable to travel due to developing COVID-19 symptoms or having to self-isolate due to NHS Track and Trace, we will refund all recoverable costs. Appropriate written evidence will be required. Any non-refundable costs may be recovered via your travel insurance.
Flexibility Promise terms and conditions:
- Offer applies to new bookings only, made between 17 May and 31st July 2021, for travel completed by 30th November 2021
- For bookings made or travelled outside of these dates, our standard terms and conditions apply